Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made by an organisation new to WorkCast (a "Referred Customer") for either a WorkCast plan or one-off event, which makes the purchase by using your unique referral code. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals. Rewards (defined below) in the form of discounts for Qualified Referrals are valid for single use only.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be from the same organisation (for example, by using a different email address). The Referred Customer is eligible for the WorkCast Referral reward only for their first purchase of a WorkCast plan or one-off event.
- Referral Rewards. The Referrer shall receive one (1) reward (each, a "Reward") in the form and value determined by WorkCast for each verified Qualified Referral generated by the Referrer. No partial rewards will be given. Rewards may be redeemed in various forms at WorkCast’s sole discretion, including, but not limited to the form of managed webinars. Rewards cannot be combined with any other offers. Rewards may only be used during a Referred Customer or Referrer’s current subscription period and for limited services only. By taking advantage of any such Rewards, you are agreeing to any terms communicated to you through the Services (as defined in the Terms of Service)
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to organisations only. WorkCast's Referral Program cannot be used by individuals or for affiliate lead generation as determined in WorkCast’s sole discretion.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date "SPAM" laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from WorkCast’s Referral program.
- Right to Close Accounts. WorkCast reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the WorkCast Referral program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
. WorkCast reserves the right to cancel the WorkCast Referral Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed Rewards will be forfeited at that time.