Cancellation Policies for Managed Services
Understanding the policies for canceling Managed Services
- Once the event link has been provided, any events cancelled/postponed more than 48 hours before the event start time will incur a 30% cancellation charge.
- Any events cancelled/postponed within 48 hours of the event time will incur a 100% cancellation charge
- If an event is not built but cancelled/postponed within 2 weeks the 30% fee will still be applicable as staff members are assigned 2 weeks out.
- If a tech check and/or pre-record is cancelled/postponed within 1-5 working days of the agreed date and time, a £100 admin fee will be applicable. If a tech check and/or pre-record is cancelled/postponed within 24 hours of the agreed date and time, you will be required to purchase the service again at full cost.
- A no-show tech check and/or pre-record will require you to purchase an additional one if required.