Managed Webinar Event Process
Last updated August 21, 2017
This article looks at the process for the creation of a managed webinar event. Please note: it is important that you become familiar with the following processes and items. In doing so, you will become aware of what both you and WorkCast are individually responsible for.
- Request Your Event Date: Please email [email protected] with the date, time and duration of your event. You will receive an automated email with a case number for your request. WorkCast will then email you to confirm whether your event date and time are available.
IMPORTANT: If you intend to record any part of your event with WorkCast, it's a good idea to plan your pre-record session now - make sure this is part of your event process and you have plenty for reviewing and editing of your content.
- Contributor Setup: Once your event booking is confirmed, you will be given contributor access. This is the easy way for you to input all of your event information, such as overview text, presenter information, sponsor logos, registration form fields, documents and links. You can preview your registration and event auditorium pages as you go. This means you can ensure it all looks good before your event goes live. For more information on contributor set up click here.
- Submitting Contributor: Submit your pages to be approved by WorkCast. We will then provide your final event registration and auditorium URLs, within one working day. Check over your links and let us know if you need to make any further changes.
- Event Links: Once you are happy you are now free to send out your registration/event URLs. You'll also gain reporting access to the WorkCast platform so you can monitor registrations and obtain event statistics.
Prior to your event
Event Manager assigned
- After your event date is confirmed a WorkCast Event Manager is assigned to your event. A confirmation email will be sent from the Event Manager to the customer contact. This allows you to communicate directly with your assigned WorkCast Event Manager for the upcoming event.
Timescales: Monday of the week prior to the event date.
- Customer to book in technical run through with the WorkCast Event Team by emailing [email protected]. Login/dial in details will be provided by the WorkCast Event Manager which can be passed on to any presenters.
Timescales: Booked with event request where possible - ideally to take place two working days before the event date.
- Customer to book in with WorkCast Event Team by emailing [email protected]. The earlier the session is booked the greater likelihood that the date will be available. Login/dial in details will be provided by the WorkCast Event Manager which can be passed on to presenters.
Timescales: Booked with event request where possible at least two weeks before the event date to allow for reviewing and editing. Edited media is sent two working days after the session for customer to review. Pre-records can be carried out up to 2 working before the live event date, however please note this gives minimal time for editing and updates so recording must be of final content and run "as live".
Slides, polls, pre-prepared questions and attachments
- Final version of slides sent to WorkCast, along with polls, pre-prepared questions and attachments. These will be loaded in to the Platform by WorkCast ready for the event.
Timescales: At least two working days prior to the event.
Reminder emails dispatched to registrants
- Any registrants will be sent event reminders.
Timescales: 24 hour and 1 hour reminders.
- WorkCast will meet the presenters online and on the phone bridge 30 minutes before the start of the event.
On-demand session created
- Event URLs will be updated to point to the recorded version of the webinar. Your event URL's will not change.
Timescales: Within one working day of the event.
Post event emails (if required)
- A post event email can be dispatched to attended and none attended registrants for you event.
Timescales: Dispatch upon receipt of approval from Customer.
Was this article useful?
Please provide us with any feedback to help us improve this page