Getting Started - Step 1
Event Setup - Step 2
Running Your Event - Step 3
Creating an On-Demand (From a Live Event) - Step 4
Virtual Event Template User Guide
Adding Resources (Documents & Links)
This article will go through how you can add documents and links to your event and what type of documents you can upload.
Documents & Links
This is where you can add documents and links to your event, which will show in the Resources tab on your Event Auditorium page.
Types of documents/links accepted:
- Word Documents (. doc or . docx)
- Portable File Documents (PDF)
- Spreadsheet (. xls or . xlsx)
- PowerPoint (. ppt or . pptx)
- JPEG/PNG images
- MP4 (must be an MP4 URL, you cannot directly upload an MP4 file into the documents & links section)
- Web URL's
- Ensure there is no spaces or special characters in the document file name before uploading, but you can have spaces/special characters in the Title and Description
- Once you have pressed save, it will upload. It will advise on the URL part: URL generating, check back soon! This will take around 5 minutes to generate.
- Once the URL has generated this is how it will look in the back end of the platform.
You can then press the green Save bar and the blue Publish Draft bar.
This is how it will look on the live page (Template depending)
Your event build is almost complete! Next steps... Adding a secondary logo