This is an article that will go through how you can view your reporting on your channel.
Webinar Libraries are available as part of our Business Pro and Enterprise plans. There is usually an extra charge incurred, so if you'd like to purchase a Webinar Library template please reach out to your Account Manager.
- A Webinar Library is a grouping of events or event sessions. Each of these Events or Event Sessions will contain media that can be viewed online. Event Sessions and Events can be added to the Webinar Library through WorkCast Creator.
- A Webinar Library is more than just a media hosting environment as each Event or Event Session within a Webinar Library can be uniquely designed and contain other content and interactivity as with live webinars.
- Every Webinar Library will have a main landing page or lobby that provides access and a search for the Events or Event Sessions in the Webinar Library, and it can be uniquely designed including descriptions and details of the Webinar Library as well as thumbnails of the Events.
Webinar Libraries can be located within the Webinar Libraries tab, or the Events tab, depending on your needs.
For more information on channels overall, click here.
The instructions are the same when it comes to viewing reports either via the Webinar Library tab or the Events tab, depending on where your Webinar Library is based.
From the Events or the Webinar Libraries tab, click on the Webinar Library you wish to view a report for (You will know this by your channel title). Clicking on Report Setup will take you directly to the Event/Webinar Library reporting page where certain standard default report items are selected for you.
The above shows the top-level stats for your Webinar Library. If you scroll down you will see individual report graphs and have the ability to download this data. These specific reports are shown further down the page.
1. Click on the Events tab or the Webinar Library tab (depending on where your channel is based - this will be discussed when the Webinar Library is being built, so you will know where to locate it)
2. Click on the Webinar Library that you would like to view reporting on (search via the title)
3. Click on the Report Setup button
Webinar Library tab
4. You are now taken directly to that Webinar Library specific reporting dashboard where you will find default report items are selected for you (Standard Reporting).
5. The report setup tab is the same as it appears on the single event-based reporting. However, this report set up will include all events that are included within your Webinar Library.
6. You have your standard reports which will show, and it will combine all data together that is included within the Webinar Library.
Those reports that will be present by default are the top-level statistics, seen in the screenshot above. The other standard default reports are:
ATTENDEES PER MINUTE - COUNT
This graph shows attendee numbers counted at each minute throughout the duration of each event. Each event session is reported as an individual line. You have the option to choose a column or line view of the graph. The more events you have within your Webinar Library, the more lines will appear.
REGISTRATIONS BY DATE - COUNT
This graph shows you all registrations for your events within the Webinar Library, by date. If you have set up any registration URL referrers, these will also show in the graphs. It will show multiple graphs as you have multiple events within your Webinar Library.
DOCUMENTS AND LINK CLICKS - COUNT
This graph shows the number of documents and links that have been clicked on via the Resources tab in the event auditorium page of each event. Again this will show multiple graphs depending on the number of events you have within your Webinar Library.
This graph shows you the results of polls that were asked during each event. Multiple graphs will appear for the multiple events within your Webinar Library.
Note: You will not gain a pie chat for any text answer polls, but the data will appear when you view/download the report.
QUESTIONS ASKED/ANSWERED - COUNT
This graph will show any questions that have been asked by the attendees if you have Ask a Question ticked for your event. Multiple graphs will show depending on how many events are included in your Webinar Library.
REGISTRATION AND ATTENDANCE - COUNT
This graph shows the number of people registered vs the number of people who attended (hit the auditorium page), along with statistics on attended live, percentage attended, and engagement score.
REGISTRATION PAGE VISITS PER REFERRER - COUNT
This graph shows you a count of registrations page visits, which is broken down by the referrer. For more information on how you set up a referrer for your event, please click here.
Choosing your Reports
If you want custom reporting, i.e. you want to break down the reporting channel further and select only certain events within the channel to gain more reporting on, then this is possible!
1. The first thing you will need to do is to press Show all Options
2. Then you would select the data range of the report. This can either be all data for all events in the channel or data within a specific range, using the calendar buttons.
3. You can then either keep it to the standard reports, or you can change it to include additional reports/remove some reports and add some reports, whatever you choose.
4. Now you can select the event session(s) within your Webinar Library that you wish to generate a custom reporting URL for. This can be chosen by clicking on the (All) checkbox, or by selecting individual events by checking the boxes that apply to those events.
4. Once you are happy you have selected all the reports and event sessions required, please click on the green Save New button.
5. Now you can give your new reporting URL a title, we would recommend it to be specific, for example: "Average duration of all events" or something relevant for you.
6. This new reporting URL will now show on the left-hand side, along with your standard report. This will now stay there and you can refer back to it at any time.
Understanding your Custom Reports
These are the reports which you can select from the Show All options.
AUDITORIUM VISITS PER REFERRER - COUNT
This graph shows a count of auditorium visits broken down by referrer for each event session selected.
CHAT MESSAGES SENT/RECEIVED - COUNT
This graph will show any questions/chats that have been submitted by the attendees if you have Include Participant Chat ticked for your events.
KNOWN/ANON ATTENDEES - COUNT
This graph shows the known compared to anonymous attendances and sessions. Anonymous would appear if you do not have a registration form gateway, or if you have chosen to do an Embed event, but not set up that secure gateway.
PASS/FAIL FOR GRADED POLLS (CPD) - COUNT
If Graded Polls have been included, the pass/fail results of these will be displayed. Want to know more about Graded Polls? Click here!
VIEWING DURATION - AVERAGE
This graph shows the average viewing time per attendee (the total amount of time viewed divided by the number of attendees) and the average viewing time per attendee web session (the total amount of time viewed divided by the number of attendee web sessions) for each of the event sessions included in the report.
User Journey Report
Each of the mentioned reports will allow you to generate an individual report for that section by clicking on the report button of the graph you are looking at. However, if you wish to have all the statistics grouped together, you are able to generate a User Journey Report which can be generated by following the steps below:
1. Click on the Webinar Library or Events tab (depending on where your channel is located)
2. Select the Webinar Library that you require an extended User Journey Report.
3. Click on Generate User Journey Report button.
4. On the popup, check the box that states Create Extended Report and click Proceed.
5. You will be taken to the Reports Tab.
NOTE: The User Journey Report is generated at midnight (UK Time). This report will be available within Generated reports for 3 days, it will then expire and remove from the Generated reports list.
6. You can then log back into the account after midnight UK time to view or download the details. (As long as you generated it prior to midnight UK time)
7. After midnight UK time, the red cross will be replaced with a green tick and a download button will appear. This will allow you to download the document into an Excel document format for 3 days before it expires.
8. Please note that two excel documents will be available. The first document will be the Webinar Library Event Activity Report and the other will be the Webinar Library Events Report.
Webinar Library Event Activity Report contains:
- IP/Browser standard information
- Viewing attended date and time
- Documents & link information
Webinar Library Events Report contains:
- Standard registration fields
- IP/Browser standard information
- Viewing duration & date attended/date left the page
- Engagement percentage