This article will go through our standard single event reporting.
Event reporting is available for all license types, Present+, Producer+, and Enterprise licences. It allows you to view an online reporting dashboard for every event.
Viewing Event Reports
From the Events tab, click on the event you wish to view a report for. Clicking on Report Setup will take you directly to the event reporting page where certain standard default report items are selected for you.
1. Click on the Events Tab or click on View an existing event
2. Click on the event that you would like to view reporting on.
3. Click on the Report Setup button
4. You are now taken directly to that events specific reporting dashboard where you will find default report items are selected for you (standard reporting).
The above shows the top-level stats. If you scroll down you will see individual report graphs and have the ability to download this data. These specific reports are shown further down the page.
Understanding your Reports and Engagement Score
Top Level Event Statistics
1. Registrations - The total unique registrants for the event. If an individual registers more than once with the same email address their original details will be updated and they will only appear as a single registration. You can click the download icon which will generate a report you can view online or download as a .csv file. Users registered via the API or bulk upload will also appear in the registrants' list.
2. Registration Page Visits - The total number of times the event registration page has been visited. A single person may attend the registration page multiple times. If users are registered on a non-WorkCast registration page, so this could be via the API or bulk upload, you may see a lower registration page visits number to the total number of registrants.
3. Registration Conversion Rate - The total number of registrations divided by the total number of registration page visits. This statistic will help you understand if items such as your event title, amount of content, and the number of registration fields are helping to convert visitors to the page into registrations.
4. Auditorium Visitors - The total unique number of attendees who have visited the main event presentation page at any time prior, during, or after the live event date and time. You can click the download icon which will generate a report you can view online or download as a .csv file.
5. Attended Live - The total unique number of attendees who have attended the event during the live event date and time (this includes 1 hour prior and 1 hour after the event duration time). You can click the download icon where you can view online or download as a .csv file.
Important: Attended Live stats will only populate 1 hour after the end duration time the event has been configured for.
6. Registration to Attended Live Conversion Rate - The total number of registrations divided by the total number of live attendees.
7. Average Event Engagement - The total event engagement is based upon the average individual attendee's engagement scoring. You can click the download icon to view the total event engagement for all auditorium visitors and attendees. Individual attendee's engagement scores can be viewed on the Auditorium Visitors and Attended Live reports.
An individuals Engagement is calculated upon the following event items:
- Event Viewing Duration (60%) - If you have a live event scheduled for 1 pm with a 30-minute duration, and an attendee is active on the page for the whole of that time period they will achieve a score of 60% for the event viewing duration. If they attended for only 15 minutes of the live event duration time they would achieve a score of 30% for the event.
- Polls Answered (10%) - If you answer one or more polls during an event you will gain a score of 10% for polls answered.
- Submitting a text question/chat message (20%) - If you ask one or more questions or submit one or more chat messages (event setup allows for either Q&A or chat) you will gain a score of 20%.
- Document & Link Downloads (10%) - If you click one or more document or link downloads in the documents section of the event you will gain a score of 10%.
Total Individual Engagement Score = Event Viewing Duration % + Polls Answered % + Question or Chat Asked % + Document/Link Download %
NOTE: If your event is configured without one of the above event elements then attendees will never gain an engagement score of 100%. Attendees will stay engaged during an event the more they can interact with different event elements.
Standard Reports Overview
The standard reports that will show automatically for you are the following:
ATTENDEES PER MINUTE - COUNT
This graph shows attendee numbers counted at each minute throughout the duration of the event. Each event session is reported as an individual line. You have the option to choose a column or line view of the graph. If your event has broadcasted and it is now on-demand, it will show you 2 lines.
REGISTRATIONS BY DATE - COUNT
This graph shows you all registrations for your event, by date. If your event has broadcasted and it is now on-demand, it will show you 2 graphs. If you have set up any registration URL referrers, these will also show in the graphs.
DOCUMENTS AND LINK CLICKS - COUNT
This graph shows the number of documents and links that have been clicked on via the resources tab in the event auditorium page.
This graph shows you the results of polls that were asked during the event. If you have polls added to the on-demand session of your event, a 2nd graph will appear with the on-demand poll results.
Note: You will not gain a pie chat for any text answer polls, but the data will appear when you view/download the report.
QUESTIONS ASKED/ANSWERED - COUNT
This graph will show any questions that have been asked by the attendees if you have ask a question ticked for your event.
REGISTRATION AND ATTENDANCE - COUNT
This graph shows the number of people registered vs the number of people who attended (hit the auditorium page), along with statistics on attended live, percentage attended, and engagement score. It will show 2 graphs if the event has broadcasted and is now on-demand.
REGISTRATION PAGE VISITS PER REFERRER - COUNT
This graph shows you a count of registrations page visits, which is broken down by the referrer. For more information on how you set up a referrer for your event, please click here.
1. To generate a spreadsheet for any of the above standard reports, please click on the download button to the side of the report.
2. Once pressed, a box will pop up asking you to proceed
3. Press proceed, and it will take you to a page where the report is generating. It will first say pending. After around 1 minute, it will change to green Available and Yes
4. You then have the option to either press the View button which shows you the online version of reporting within the platform. Or you can press the Download button which will download a zip folder of the data and allow you to open the report within an excel sheet.
View *personal data blocked out for the purpose of this page
Download *personal data removed for the purpose of this page
Custom Reporting URL's
You can also create custom reporting URL's with other available reports, for more information about how to create custom reporting URL's on a per-event basis, click here.
User Journey Report
You have the ability to download the User Journey report, this is a report that gives you more extensive information on an event, as well as collates multiple reports together. For more information about generating this report and what is included, click here.