- Event Setup - Step 2
- Creating and Building an Event
Getting Started - Step 1
Event Setup - Step 2
Running Your Event - Step 3
Creating an On-Demand (From a Live Event) - Step 4
Virtual Event Template User Guide
Terms & Conditions
Adding Content into your Event Auditorium
This is an article which will go through how you add your content to your auditorium
To add content to your event auditorium navigate to the Session Setup & Studio Access tab.
These text areas are where you are able to add text information to your Auditorium page. The four content areas are located within your Auditorium URL. You can also preview the page, by clicking into Preview Auditorium.
- Title & Time, this is where you add in your Title/Date/Time to display across the full event (Registration/Registrations Thanks Page/Auditorium). There is a 4,000 character limit for this content box.
- You then have a further three content boxes, each with a 4,000 character limit to add content directly to your Event Auditorium URL.
- Do not copy and paste from a Word document or any other program into the Form Content boxes. This will pull through code from the applications which will result in the text not displaying correctly and also reduce your allotted description box character count.
- You can ensure no extra code is pulled through by clicking within the Form Content box, selecting the 'Source' menu option from the WYSIWYG, and pasting text into the popup box. Click OK and use the WYSIWYG to format your text, e.g. bold, italic, bullet points, colours, etc.
Adding Images and Links to your Content
The fields can accept HTML code and there is also an editor built in to allow you to add images and links. To view a more detailed article on adding links and images to your webinar content please click here.
Next Steps.. Adding presenters into your event