Getting Started - Step 1
Event Setup - Step 2
- Creating and Building an Event
- Choosing Event Presentation Type
- Previewing your Event
- Not using the WorkCast Registration Form?
- Not using the WorkCast Auditorium?
- Event Security and Access Models
- Multi Registration Events
- How To Build a HubSpot Event
- Event Build Checklist
- Event Level Branding
Running Your Event - Step 3
Creating an On-Demand (From a Live Event) - Step 4
Virtual Event Template User Guide
Adding Content into your Event Experience (Auditorium)
This is an article which will go through how you add your content to your Event Experience
These text areas are where you are able to add text information to your Auditorium page. The four content areas are located within your Auditorium URL. You can also preview the page, by clicking into Preview Auditorium.
- You will have Heading, this is where you add in your Title/Date/Time to display across the full event (Registration/Registrations Thanks Page/Auditorium). There is a 4,000 character limit for this content box.
- You will have Description 1, 2, and 3. Whatever you choose to add into those 3 boxes, will appear on the Auditorium form URL. There is a 4,000 character limit per content box.
- Do not copy and paste from a Word document or any other program into the Form Content boxes. This will pull through code from the applications which will result in the text not displaying correctly and also reduce your allotted description box character count.
- You can ensure no extra code is pulled through by clicking within the Form Content box, selecting the 'Source' menu option from the WYSIWYG, and pasting text into the popup box. Click OK and use the WYSIWYG to format your text, e.g. bold, italic, bullet points, colours, etc.
Adding Images and Links to your Content
The fields can accept HTML code and there is also an editor built in to allow you to add images and links. To view a more detailed article on adding links and images to your webinar content please click here.
Next Steps.. Adding presenters into your event