Getting Started - Step 1
Event Setup - Step 2
- Creating and Building an Event
- Choosing Event Presentation Type
- Previewing your Event
- Not using the WorkCast Registration Form?
- Not using the WorkCast Auditorium?
- Event Security and Access Models
- Multi Registration Events
- How To Build a HubSpot Event
- Event Build Checklist
- Event Level Branding
Running Your Event - Step 3
Creating an On-Demand (From a Live Event) - Step 4
Virtual Event Template User Guide
Virtual Event Reporting (Overview)
WorkCast's Virtual Events are cloud-based, secure, and requires no plugins, downloads, or barriers, so you can easily host your multi-session online event, anywhere, anytime, on any device.
A Virtual Event is a grouping of event sessions. Each of these event sessions can contain media that can be viewed online, they can be resource pages, sponsor booth pages, etc.
Virtual Event reporting can of course end up being a large amount of data, so there are certain processes we'd advise you to follow to ensure you're getting the best out of the advanced reporting WorkCast offer.
For full information (along with a 'how-to' guide) on Virtual Event reporting, click here.