Getting Started - Step 1
Event Setup - Step 2
- Creating and Building an Event
- Choosing Event Presentation Type
- Previewing your Event
- Not using the WorkCast Registration Form?
- Not using the WorkCast Auditorium?
- Event Security and Access Models
- Multi Registration Events
- How To Build a HubSpot Event
- Event Build Checklist
- Event Level Branding
Running Your Event - Step 3
Creating an On-Demand (From a Live Event) - Step 4
Virtual Event Template User Guide
Uploading a Splash image (Media player holding image)
This article will go through how you can upload a splash image to your event auditorium page.
First, you would need to click into your Event within the platform > Event Experience > Extras
Then you would scroll down to the Splash Upload section
This is where you can add a splash image (Media holding image), which will show on your Event Auditorium page, where your media will play/event will stream.
Types of files accepted:
Sizing: 850 pixels x 478 pixels
How to add:
- Press the orange ADD button and choose an existing image that has been loaded, by selecting the image and it will place on automatically. You then press the green Save bar, and the blue Publish draft bar.
- Press the orange ADD button and upload a new splash image by pressing UPLOAD, and then choosing a file from your own saved images. It will add automatically. You then press the green Save bar, and the blue Publish draft bar.
See the below-highlighted within the red area to view an example
Now let's take a look at