Use our new automated booking tool to check availability and book in your Premium Managed Supported Event session (This includes live events, tech checks and pre-records).*
*Please note your licence MUST have agreed capacity prior to booking.
Reach out to your Account Manager to discuss a upgrade or purchase additional capacity.
- The earlier the session is booked the more likely your desired date will be available.
- For a Pre-record would suggest this to be around 2 weeks prior to the live event date but no less than 1 week before the live event date. This will allow time for review and editing of the media.
- We recommend booking technical checks to be delivered in at least 2 - 3 working days before the live event date to keep information fresh in presenters' minds.
- You will receive a confirmation email where you will have the option to add to your own calender. We would suggest you add 30 mins if booking in a live event to the start for the pre call and then you can use this to invite your speakers if you wish. Please note this isn't used by WorkCast as we have a alternative calendar entry system.
- If you do not see the availability you would like, need to book a multi-session event or have further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For a session which is part of the a Project Managed support service reach out email@example.com
- To cancel or reschedule please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the event link has been provided, any events cancelled more than 48 hours before the event start time will incur a 30% cancellation charge. Any events cancelled within 48 hours of the event time will incur a 100% cancellation charge. (if event not built but canceled within 5 working days the 30% fee will still be applicable)
- If a tech check and/or pre-record is cancelled within 5 working days of the agreed date and time, a £100 admin fee will be applicable. A no-show tech check and/or pre-record will require you to purchase an additional one, if required.
To view the full Premium Supported Process please follow https://insite.workcast.com/managed-webinar-event-process.