Below is a quick guide to what you can expect with your Project Management Package! Our Project Managers are trained to help you ideate, build and execute your Virtual Event and to consult and guide you through the process from start to finish. Here is a snapshot of what you can expect:
Event layout and branding
We have four virtual event templates for you to choose from: Expo, Tile, Fresh and Fair. Your Project Management team will go through your event agenda, goals, and timeline with you to figure out which template will best showcase your event. Once we have a clear idea of your vision, we will incorporate your colors, logo, and backgrounds to build an event that is unique and on-brand.
Timelines and deadlines
Managing tasks and keeping your project on schedule is your Project Manager’s top priority. We will create a project plan with clear timelines and a schedule of deadlines for deliverables that we need from you to keep things from falling through the cracks and meet weekly to ensure that your project is on track.
Building your event
Once you have chosen a template and we have your design assets, we will build your event to fit your event needs and to provide the best attendee experience possible. Once final edits are complete, we will do a thorough quality check to ensure everything is working as it should be before your event goes live.
Presentation type consultation
Presenting online for an event can seem daunting, especially if it is your first time. Luckily, we do it every day! We will walk you through our presentation types, work with you to decide what works best for your audience and event, and help you prep your presenters for showtime with proven best practices cultivated from years of experience. When the time comes, they will also set up technical rehearsals to ensure that your presenters feel comfortable with the technology and are ready for their big debut.
Preparation is everything!
In preparation for your event, your presenters will be able to test their connections and equipment in a Tech Rehearsal with one of our experienced Event Coordinators. This rehearsal will be their opportunity to get comfortable with our studio, ask questions, and troubleshoot any technical issues they may have when connecting remotely.
Event Day support
When your event day arrives, each session you have in the WorkCast platform will be staffed by one of our Event Coordinators, ensuring that you have a professional on hand to run each broadcast. Your Project Manager will run point with our support and delivery teams, as well as be your contact for questions or concerns from the opening keynote to the final session.
At the conclusion of your event, we will schedule a review with you to see if we achieved your objectives, what attendee feedback you received, and answer any questions you have about our reporting tools and analytics. We will also be asking for your feedback as we are always searching for opportunities to make your next event with us even better!
When do we start?
Your project manager will be assigned to you at the end of the sales process. If you have any questions before then, please do not hesitate to ask your Account Manager, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
Sample 8 week Project Timeline
- Week 1: Kickoff Call
- Meet the team! This call will mark the official start of our time together and the commencement of the VE project.
- If a registration page is needed right away, we will get the requirements needed and get started.
- Week 2: Strategize
- Dive into the details of your event and decide on design and details.
- Week 3: Time to Build
- Our Team will get to work on building the structure of your event.
- Week 4: The Details
- Time to gather up sponsor content, speaker bios, etc to fill in the details of your event.
- Week 5: Finalize
- Details are finalized, speakers are set, run of the show is set.
- Optional: if pre-records are a part of your package, we would schedule these to be completed by this week as well.
- Week 6: Reporting
- Your CSM will walk you through our reporting interface, answer questions, and talk you through what metrics you need and how to get them from our platform.
- Week 7: Tech Rehearsals
- Your presenters will get a chance to preview our studio, ask technical questions, and work with our Event Coordinators to ensure they broadcast ready.
- Week 8: Event goes live
- All of your hard work and planning come to life as your Virtual Event begins!