Getting Started - Step 1
Event Setup - Step 2
- Creating and Building an Event
- Choosing Event Presentation Type
- Previewing your Event
- Not using the WorkCast Registration Form?
- Not using the WorkCast Auditorium?
- Event Security and Access Models
- Multi Registration Events
- How To Build a HubSpot Event
- Event Build Checklist
- Event Level Branding
Running Your Event - Step 3
Creating an On-Demand (From a Live Event) - Step 4
Virtual Event Template User Guide
All of the different types of digital event experiences you can run with WorkCast.
A single online event where content (webcam, slides, video) is broadcast to an audience. Webinars can include audience engagement tools such as Q&A, polling, chat, resource downloads, and links to surveys.
A single online event broadcasting from a physical location.
An event that combines both in-person and online participation.
A multi-session event taking place over a short period of time with the ability to include both webinar, live stream, and hybrid session formats, as well as a larger array of engagement options.
An online event that is paid for or sponsored by a specific company/organisation/brand.