Getting Started - Step 1
Event Setup - Step 2
- Creating and Building an Event
- Choosing Event Presentation Type
- Previewing your Event
- Not using the WorkCast Registration Form?
- Not using the WorkCast Auditorium?
- Event Security and Access Models
- Multi Registration Events
- How To Build a HubSpot Event
- Event Build Checklist
- Event Level Branding
Running Your Event - Step 3
Creating an On-Demand (From a Live Event) - Step 4
Virtual Event Template User Guide
All the different ways you can set up your digital event experience.
Allows for options for up to 16 webcams and screensharing for live sessions and the playback of pre-recorded video links.
Full session using pre-recorded media, scheduled to play out automatically at a specific time and date.
Allows for an external stream to be viewed by an audience. This could be from a third-party application or from professional audio/visual production equipment. Typically the stream is from a physical location and broadcast to an online audience.
Allows the use of cloud slides with audio only for a live session.