What is a Custom Master Event Template?
Last updated September 24, 2018
The WorkCast Platform is a unique webinar and webcasting platform that allows users to have fully styled and branded event workflows that can be used for many events.
Every licensed customer of WorkCast has the option to purchase Custom Master Event Templates and have them available in their account.
Most users choose to have Custom Templates created as they want their webinar or event workflows to look like their website or to be tightly integrated with an existing workflow created on their CMS or Marketing Automation platform.
A Standard Master Event Template consists of 6 individual components:
- A Registration Form page
- A Registration Thanks page
- A Confirmation email
- Reminder email(s)
- A live/On Demand Auditorium
- Post Event email
The concept of the Custom Master Event Template is two fold:
- That the design, content and styling of each of these components can be altered to contain additional content or be styled completely to your website
- That certain additional components can also be added to or withdrawn depending upon the workflow that is being created. This is especially relevant in the following scenarios :
- Multi session event types such as symposiums, virtual events, job and recruitment fairs
- Where webinars are integrated into another workflow from your organisation such as webinar channel, learning/cpd portal or video channel
- Where additional automated communications are required
Once created, Custom Master Event Templates are then available to be used for as many events as you require.
Designing your custom template:
Your template is branded based on either:
- A website of your choice, or
- Specific branding. For example logos/background images/colour schemes or palettes/branding guidelines
You can choose one of the available standard template layouts to be branded, as this means you can choose the one most suited to your webinar aims, or business needs.
We would then apply the above to the template.
The functionality of the template would be the same as the standard template. Such as layout, and how the overall template works. This means that it is fully tested across various browsers and devices. And it also means you can use the full functionality within that specific template.
Please click here for more information on how your templates are branded.
Should you require a fully custom designed template (as in new layout, structure and branding), this would be chargeable separately and would be passed through to our Product Development team. Please speak to your sales person or account manager if this is something you would like to discuss.
You are also able to request (for an admin fee) a change to any component within a Customer Master Event Template.
Examples of this are:
- Changing the email template used for particular comms
- Changing the styling of the event Registration page and/or Auditorium
- Adding a new email template
- Adding a holding page or Lobby
Once changes have been made, it will then become the Customer Master Event Template. If you require both new and old templates to be available for events, a second template must be purchased.
The available templates in your account can be seen under the Create Event tab when you login.
Was this article useful?
Please provide us with any feedback to help us improve this page