Last updated January 7, 2019
You will find a selection of event articles for Present+, Producer+ and Enterprise license users to easily understand the various elements that make up an online event. Your license type will determine what you have access to within the WorkCast Platform.
- Overview: How we create your event templates
- Overview: What is a standard master event template?
- Overview: What is a custom master event template?
- Overview: What is media?
- Overview: How to use social media in events
- Overview: How online events and webinars can support payment gateways
- Overview: How online events and webinars can support CPD
- Overview: Recording screen captures in PowerPoint 2013 & 2016
- Overview: Mixing pre-recorded content with live content in an event
- Overview: Migration of webinars
- Overview: Bulk registration uploads
- Overview: Manage webinar registrations
- Overview: Virtual events
- Overview: Taking payment for your webinars
- Overview: How to make an on demand event from a live event
- Setup: Event Security & Access Models
- Setup: Using a registration page referrer
- Setup: Supplying Your PowerPoint Presentation
- Setup: PowerPoint Best Practice
- Setup: Editing your webinar email communications
- Setup: Adding images and links to your webinar content
- Setup: Adding Polls to your event
- Setup: Adding Graded Polls (CPD certification) to your event
- Setup: How to add content to your virtual events, university open days and job fairs
- Setup: Downloading recorded media
- Setup: Embedding your webinar in a webpage
- Setup: Embedding your webinar in a HubSpot landing page
- Setup: HubSpot automated webinars
- Setup: HubSpot Automated Webinars - Creating your own template pack
Was this article useful?
Please provide us with any feedback to help us improve this page