Last updated March 11, 2019
The WorkCast Platform allows you to integrate directly with your Marketing or Sales Platform. You can view our standard integration options here. If you wish to integrate with a different Platform then we have the option of report extracts.
- Account level - Reports will show all the events within your account
- Generated nightly to an SFTP account in CSV format
- To request report extracts please speak to your customer success manager
Report Extracts Available
- Daily Registration Report for an Event Session
- All Registrations for an Event Session
- Daily Registration Report including Access Codes
- All Registrations for an Event Session including Access Codes
- Attendance Data where the Email address is known.
- Attendance Data for all attendances including anonymous
- Attendance Polls data for an Event Session
- Attendance Question and Answer data for an Event Session
- Attendance data for Unique Attendees that view the Live event rather than the OnDemand
- Polls for Scheduled Event Sessions
Accessing your Reports
We will provide you with FTP credentials in order to access your reports. Our FTP sites are password protected so you will be given a host url, username and password. You can open these in a few different ways.
Accessing the FTP site in your web browser
We will provide a host url (e.g. ftp://content.workcast.net) which you can enter directly into the address bar in your browser. You will then be prompted to enter your username and password.
Accessing the FTP site in Windows
We will provide a host url (e.g. ftp://content.workcast.net) which you can enter directly into windows explorer. Use the start menu and select Computer. Then enter the WorkCast host url into the address bar.
Using an FTP solution such as Filezilla
You can also access the content using an FTP solution such as Filezilla.
Was this article useful?
Please provide us with any feedback to help us improve this page