Learn how to run amazing looking events directly inside a HubSpot landing page.
To run great-looking Live, Simulive or On-Demand webinars directly inside a Hubspot landing page please follow the instructions below.
There are four main steps to follow:
- Grab the WorkCast Webinar Growth Pack from HubSpot
- Create your Webinar in your WorkCast Account
- Amend the copy and content in your HubSpot pages
- Practice and Present the webinar using the WorkCast Studio
1. Downloading the Templates
To download the Automated webinar workflow templates to your HubSpot account you must be logged in to HubSpot and then follow the link below. Alternatively, you can download the pack direct from the HubSpot Marketplace within the Create Events section of your WorkCast account. You can also create your own template pack by following our Create your own HubSpot webinar pack guide.
TIP: Download the Automated Webinar Workflow Pack Here
The link takes you to the HubSpot Marketplace where the event templates are available. By clicking the Get pack for free this will download the webinar templates and install them within your HubSpot account.
2. Auto Webinar Creation in HubSpot
Within your WorkCast account, you will need to create a HubSpot embedded event using the downloaded template.
Simply select Create Event within WorkCast and then choose HubSpot Embedded Live event.
You can select the downloaded template and give the Webinar a Title, Date, and Time. This will automatically create a registration landing page, registration confirmation landing page, main event landing page, and workflow within your HubSpot account.
3. Amend your Webinar Details in HubSpot
You are now able to amend the webinar copy as you desire from within HubSpot.
Multiple items are created automatically but you are able to amend many aspects of the Registration Page, Confirmation Page, and the Live Webinar Page. Within WorkCast we display your HubSpot URLs for easy access to edit.
For example, you can then:
- Add Logo
- Amend or change title
- Amend the URL's
- Add and amend synopsis
- Add presenter pics and biographies
- Add additional form fields to registration pages
- Add CTA's to white papers, links, or downloads to any of the pages.
4. Practice and Present in the WorkCast Studio
Set up your broadcast in WorkCast and then you are ready to rehearse and present.
In WorkCast you can configure the broadcast and interaction elements of your webinar including:
- Adding guest presenters and providing logins
- Adding polls
- Choosing the event type (Interactive, Slides Only, Simulive or Live Streamed)
- Uploading slides for Slides only Event
- Uploading Mp4 file for a Simulive Event
- Change the splash screen people see over the media window before and after a webinar
You can now practice and then broadcast your event when ready. The event will broadcast directly within your HubSpot landing page.
Interested in a FREE 14 Day Trial?
You can signup here for a free trial of HubSpot today!