Automated HubSpot Webinar Workflow
Last updated January 25, 2019
To run great looking Live or On-Demand webinars directly inside a Hubspot landing page please follow the instructions below.
There are three main steps to follow:
- Grab the Scenic Automated Webinar Workflow Pack from HubSpot
- Create your Webinar in your WorkCast Account
- Amend the copy and content in your HubSpot pages
- Practice and Present the webinar using WorkCast Studio
1.Downloading the Templates
To download the Automated webinar workflow templates to your HubSpot account you must be logged in to HubSpot and then follow the link below. Alternatively you can download the pack direct from the HubSpot Marketplace within the 'Create Events' section of your WorkCast account.
The link takes you to the HubSpot Marketplace where the event templates are available. By clicking the 'Get pack for free' this will download the webinar templates and install them within your HubSpot account.
2. Auto Webinar Creation in HubSpot
Within your WorkCast account you will need to create a HubSpot embedded event using the downloaded template.
Simply select 'Create Event' within WorkCast and then choose 'HubSpot Embedded Live event'.
You can select the downloaded template and give the Webinar a Title, Date and Time. This will automatically create a registration landing page, registration confirmation landing page, main event landing page and workflow within your HubSpot account.
3. Amend your Webinar Details in HubSpot
You are now able to amend the webinar copy as you desire from within HubSpot.
Multiple items are created automatically but you are able to amend many aspects of the Registration Page, Confirmation Page and the Live Webinar Page. Within WorkCast we display your HubSpot URL's for easy access to edit.
For example you can then:
- Add Logo
- Amend or change title
- Amend the URL's
- Add and amend synopsis
- Add presenter pics and biographies
- Add additional form fields to registration pages
- Add CTA's to white papers, links or downloads to any of the pages.
4. Practice and Present in the WorkCast Studio
Set up your broadcast in WorkCast and then you are ready to rehearse and present.
In WorkCast you can configure the broadcast and interaction elements of you webinar including
- Adding guest presenters and providing logins
- Adding polls
- Adding presentation slides
- Choosing Slide and Audio Only, Slides, Audio and Screen share or add webcams to your webinar
- Change the splash screen people see over the media window before and after a webinar
You can now practice and then broadcast your event when ready. The presentation will broadcast directly within your HubSpot landing page
Interested in a FREE 14 Day Trial?
You can signup here for a free trial of HubSpot today!
Was this article useful?
Please provide us with any feedback to help us improve this page