Last updated September 17, 2018
You will find a selection of event articles for Present+, Producer+ and Enterprise license users to easily understand the various elements that make up an online event. Your license type will determin what you have access to within the WorkCast Platform.
1. Initial Steps/Process
- Self Service - Creating your own self service webinar
- Present+ trial: Getting started
- About user roles and how to use them
- What are monitored and managed events?
2. Event Types
- What is an event?
- What is an event session?
- What are multi session events?
- Schedule Replay Events
- What is a channel?
- Stream Machine
3. Event Elements
- Event Security & Access Models
- What is the contributor functionality?
- Using a registration page referrer
- Webinar screenshare and webcam
- How do I supply the PowerPoint presentation for my event?
- PowerPoint in the WorkCast Platform - Best Practice
- What is media?
- How to make an on demand event from a live event
- Downloading recorded media
- How to use social media in events
- How online events and webinars can support payment gateways
- How online events and webinars can support CPD
- Recording screen captures in PowerPoint 2013 & 2016
- Mixing pre-recorded content with live content in an event
- Migration of webinars
- Bulk registration uploads
- Manage Webinar Registrations
- Virtual events, jobs fairs, university open days and multisession events?
- How to add content to your virtual events, university open days and job fairs
4. Event Templates
- How we create your event templates
- What is a standard master event template?
- What is a Custom Master Event Template?
5. Network & Connection
- Test your connection
- Streaming Technologies
- Webcasts - Venue network requirements overview
- Buffering and Streaming Issues
- Technical event requirements simplified
6. Event Audio
7. WorkCast Studio
8. Embedding Live & On Demand Events
- Event Embed Steps (Standard)
- HubSpot Embed Steps (Standard)
- HubSpot Embed Steps (Advanced)
- HubSpot - Creating your own template pack for automated webinars
Was this article useful?
Please provide us with any feedback to help us improve this page