Last updated June 13, 2018
You will find a selection of event articles for Present+, Producer+ and Enterprise license users to easily understand the various elements that make up an online event. Your license type will determin what you have access to within the WorkCast Platform.
- Initial Steps: Getting Started
- Event Types
- Event Elements
- Event Templates
- Network & Connection
- Event Audio
- WorkCast Studio
- Embedded Live & On-Demand Events
1. Initial Steps/Process
- Self Service - Creating your own self service webinar
- Present+ trial: Getting started
- About user roles and how to use them
- What are monitored and managed events?
2. Event Types
- What is an event?
- What is an event session?
- What are multi session events?
- Schedule Replay Events
- What is a channel?
- Stream Machine
3. Event Elements
- Event Security & Access Models
- What is the contributor functionality?
- Using a registration page referrer
- Webinar screenshare and webcam
- How do I supply the PowerPoint presentation for my event?
- PowerPoint in the WorkCast Platform - Best Practice
- What is media?
- How to make an on demand event from a live event
- Downloading recorded media
- How to use social media in events
- How online events and webinars can support payment gateways
- How online events and webinars can support CPD
- Recording screen captures in PowerPoint 2013 & 2016
- Mixing pre-recorded content with live content in an event
- Migration of webinars
- Bulk registration uploads
- Manage Webinar Registrations
- Virtual events, jobs fairs, university open days and multisession events?
- How to add content to your virtual events, university open days and job fairs
4. Event Templates
- How we create your event templates
- What is a standard master event template?
- What is a Custom Master Event Template?
5. Network & Connection
- Test your connection
- Streaming Technologies
- Webcasts - Venue network requirements overview
- Buffering and Streaming Issues
- Technical event requirements simplified
6. Event Audio
7. WorkCast Studio
8. Embedding Live & On Demand Events
Was this article useful?
Please provide us with any feedback to help us improve this page