Last updated October 4, 2018
You will find a selection of event articles for Present+, Producer+ and Enterprise license users to easily understand the various elements that make up an online event. Your license type will determine what you have access to within the WorkCast Platform.
- Adding Polls to your event
- Event Security & Access Models
- Using a registration page referrer
- How do I supply the PowerPoint presentation for my event?
- PowerPoint in the WorkCast Platform - Best Practice
- What is media?
- How to make an on demand event from a live event
- Downloading recorded media
- How to use social media in events
- How online events and webinars can support payment gateways
- How online events and webinars can support CPD
- Recording screen captures in PowerPoint 2013 & 2016
- Mixing pre-recorded content with live content in an event
- Migration of webinars
- Bulk registration uploads
- Manage Webinar Registrations
- Virtual events, jobs fairs, university open days and multisession events?
- How to add content to your virtual events, university open days and job fairs
- Taking payment for your webinars
- How we create your event templates
- What is a standard master event template?
- What is a Custom Master Event Template?
Was this article useful?
Please provide us with any feedback to help us improve this page